Childcare Worker - Diploma
Singleton - Colleen Gale
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with passionate, supportive educators?
Singleton Council is now seeking a dedicated, and innovative Early Childhood Educator to join our team at Colleen Gale Children's Service. This role is responsible for planning and delivering high quality and diverse education program based on current legislative frameworks and curriculum requirements.
The essential and desirable criteria for this position are:
- Relevant qualification of Diploma in Children’s Services or equivalent
- Practical experience in establishing and implementing education and developmental programs for young children.
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC), First Aid Certificate, including anaphylaxis and asthma training
- Previous experience in the care of children aged 0-5
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Sound knowledge of curriculum and legislative frameworks
- Ability to perform the role of certified supervisor
- Experience working with children with additional needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
The position is offered on a full time permanent basis working 38 hours per week and is placed at Grade 6 of the salary system ($983.70 - $1106.53 per week base plus superannuation).
Council also offers Rostered Day Off program, opportunities for ongoing professional development and enticing benefits!
If you have a genuine passion for children and for shaping future generations, and you want to be part of an organisation and lead a team that is focused and committed to quality and excellence, please complete the online questionnaire and provide a cover letter and copy of your resume. All applicants must address the selection criteria via the online application to progress your application.
For further information, please refer to the application instructions Information for Intending Applicants, the Position Description or contact Peta Pitzner - Team Leader Children Services on (02) 6578 7555.
Closing Date for Applications: 16 February 2018 at 11.30PM (AEST)